what are side effects of corticosteroids

In Arizona County, Of 64 Highway Chases Last Month, Not One Perp a U.S. Citizen

Nice:

Last month alone, just in one patrol region, we had sixty-four pursuits. That means people who were driving a vehicle, failed to yield, took off like a bat out of hell, running red lights, creating traffic wrecks, numerous people were killed in these wrecks over the last several months, and who are these people? Not one of them was a U.S. citizen.

Comments

• GeekLethal says:

They’re just causing the mayhem that American citizens can’t be bothered to cause themselves.

• B Woodman says:

Not US citizens?
    Why . . .why . . that’s PROFILING!!

• BOB says:

What is Arizona County, there is no Arizona County in Arizona. If they
    mean a county in Arizona, what county? How can one verify that this is true. This is probably bogus, another made up statistic to justify someone’s agenda.

• Murdoc says:

BOB: If you had taken half a second to look at the story you’d know which Arizona county. Instead you decided to post a comment in an attempt to look like a clueless moron.

Mission Accomplished.

• BOB says:

Murdoc: The article does not say which County.See below.
    Instead of calling me names, you could told me the name of the County.

• Murdoc says:

BOB: I was wrong. You apparently needed more than a half second. Go take one more full second to look. (Hint: Look at who is talking.)

So don’t stop in out of the blue and claim that the stat is “probably bogus” and “made up” because the stat can’t be verified because there is no “Arizona County” and they don’t tell us which county it is.

Thanks for playing.

• ChefD says:

Yeah it doesn’t say what county… People like you who just make shit up to further your agenda are ridiculous… Then rather than somehow try to quantitatively and intelligently defend your stance you just try make narcissistic and sarcastic comments and come across as retarded… Nobody with half a brain read your smart ass reply and though anything but, “what a tool…”

• Murdoc says:

ChefD: I invite you to read the article. Please please please go look at the source. Please please please take one second to look at who is talking. Please please please don’t just drop by and claim things are made up because it doesn’t identify the county WHEN IT DOES IDENTIFY THE COUNTY.

• Michael says:

Doesn’t identify a county and in fifteen years of working in law enforcement I’ve never heard a cop EVER refer to anyone as a “perp.” That’s a term used by TV show writers and wannabe’s.

• Murdoc says:

You guys can keep saying that the county is not identified all you want, but anyone looking at the linked article can see what county is being referred to. This is getting dumb.

It started out as me not wanting to do BOB’s work for him after he went a little over the top with his charges but now those who insist on willful ignorance just won’t know what county it is, I guess.

For the record, I have not personally verified the statistics. But people claiming it’s bogus because it doesn’t identify a county WHEN IT PLAINLY DOES have missed a boat somewhere.

Also, I haven’t worked in LE but I *have* heard someone referred to as a “perp” by someone in LE, so I guess I don’t think that proves the quoted guy (free hint: look at who he is and where he’s from) is not legit.

• Scott says:

It’s Pinal County, or at least one can assume since the Sheriff who was interviewed was from there. As for the above, just say the fucking county quit being cryptic. Perp is only used the people writing the article, not the Sheriff. Enjoy!

• I don’t think he was being cryptic. Seemed more like he wanted to see if anyone in the pro-amnesty crowd was bright enough to read the source. They can’t do math so they probably can’t read either.