Here’s wishing a very Merry Christmas to all of Murdoc’s readers. Hope you’re having a great day and have a chance to spend time with friends and family.
Aaron Spuler’s list for December is up over at Weapon Blog.
Shut up already.
The listing of gun contests has been updated for June over at Aaron Spuler’s blog.
Things have been pretty quiet around GunPundit of late, but hopefully Murdoc will get back on the wagon here soon.
In the meantime, here’s wishing everyone a great Easter and a good weekend.
Looks like the internet filter at Murdoc’s day job finally wised up and added Say Uncle to the Category: Weapons list and blocked it.
I found this in a list of 10 Dangerous Ways to Amuse Yourself: Electric Baton Shock /Tricky Toy with Flashlight
Looks like a Taser, works like one of those oldschool handshake zappers:
- Ideal joke and monster toy.
- Get an electric shock by touching the baton when you touch the shock button.
- Reusable and not dangerous if used properly.
- Great for jokes, fun and play.
- Adult shock toy, not for children or elders.
- Built-in flashlight, and it is safe to use if you don’t touch the shock button.
- Voltage: less than 3.6V.
It’s pretty cheap.
Here’s a tip: If you use this on Murdoc, you will suffer far more serious injury than he will. Decide wisely.