Top 10 Rated everlast spool gun in 2021 Comparison Table
- Digital IGBT Inverter design offers stable, low spatter arc performance
- Arc force control (Inductance) adjusts arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes
- Capable of SMAW (Stick) welding when MIG conditions aren't ideal / Flux core capable
- Eurostyle quick coupler allows easy aftermarket changeover to other MIG guns
- Weld aluminum with optional MIG gun / Automatic Preflow and Postflow / Adjustable Burn back control
- Software Controlled Square Wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder
- Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas
- Time with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows control of the welding process at a professional level from start to finish.
- Autosaving of welding parameters while power off.Auto recovery of last time’s welding parameters.
- Unique air channel design increases the heat dissipation of the power device, control circuits, minimizes dust absorption, thereby greatly improving longevity and reliability.
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results. 3 Year Warranty
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding (Foot pedal can not be used on this model) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG (*Foot pedal can not be used on this model) welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
- IGBT INVERTER // CAST ALLOY DRIVER ROLLER // 135A/21V @ 35% Duty Cycle/40º C
- Spool Gun READY / Drive Roll wire size: .023”-.035” // Tweco Style Gun
- Stepless control of both the wire speed and voltage. No tapped settings
- Designed to be used with both 4" and 8" Wire Spools /
- Standard drive rolls can feed .023"-.035" Wire diameter
- 225AMPS TIG/STICK WELDER WITH PULSE FUNCTION WORKS GREAT WITH ALUMINUM, STAINLESS STEEL AND THINNER METALS
- CK Worldwide 17 Series Superflex TIG Torch with Flex Head AND CK SUPERFLEX HOSE, ALSO INCLUDES CK DINSE CONNECTOR USA MADE
- 200HRTZ on PULSE FREQ AND AC FREQ will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Both HF start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum. AND NOW WITH A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control. And now available with the optional CK Worldwide superflex cable and flex head number 17F torch with independent trigger switch.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included.
- 200 A at 60-Percent Duty Cycle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with Internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4-Inch rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035-Inch aluminum, steel and stainless wires
- Applications: Aluminum Fabrication,Trailer Fabrication, Sign Manufacturing, Auto and Marine Repair
- ERGONOMIC, BALANCED DESIGN - Weighing only 3.5 lbs, the lightweight gun allows for easy control while welding
- HASSLE FREE SET UP - The Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun directly connects to multiple Lincoln Electric welding machines without the need for any adapters
- DURABLE STORAGE AND TRAVEL CASE - The sturdy design of the carrying case keeps the spool gun out of harm’s way between uses
- PREMIUM MAGNUM PRO EXPENDABLES - Patented features designed with both performance and productivity in mind help extend service life, reducing downtime and overall costs
- 3-IN-1 PLASMA CUTTER/WELDER COMBO: Combines plasma cutting, TIG/stick welding and Pilot Arc welding functions in one convenient and versatile unit. Includes 50A plasma cutter, 200A TIG welder and 200A stick welder (plus aluminum stick welding).
- TIG WELDER PLASMA CUTTER COMBO: Multipurpose welding machine can cut all types of metals up to 1/2-foot thick with the 50-Amp plasma cutting function. Features 110/220VAC (50Hz/60Hz) Pilot arc cutting and 1/2" clean cut or 1/4" TIG and stick welding.
- PORTABLE ARC PLASMA CUTTER: At only 32 lbs., it's ideal for home or jobsite use. Has a 60% duty cycle at max amps for all functions, AC 110/220±15%; Input power frequency: 50/60Hz. Plus, IGBT inverter technology makes the transformer lighter/smaller.
- VERSATILE WELDING, CUTTING MACHINE: Cuts many metals including stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, cobalt, nickel alloys and cast iron. Includes soft-switching technology and full-bridge design for a longer life and stable arcs at low temperatures.
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed by a 3-year warranty, we're committed to after-sales service. When you contact us, you speak with real technical specialists and representatives, and our USA-based parts and customer service is available 7 days a week.
Are you looking for top 10 good everlast spool gun on the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 84,647 customer satisfaction about top 10 best everlast spool gun in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: 2021 Everlast PowerMIG 200 MIG Stick 200amp welder dual voltage 110v/220v spool gun ready
Electrical power and versatility prime the list of attributes of the Ability i-MIG 200. The new digital IGBT inverter design of the i-MIG welder minimizes the excess weight and footprint of the device making it really moveable. The dual voltage layout makes it possible for the device to be made use of about any where a receptacle is current. This unit packs more attributes than any MIG welder in its course. Dual electronic displays element equally volt and amp readouts making it possible for the operator to make exact and repeatable adjustments to the parameters. The stick perform adds an additional dimension of flexibility and overall performance when a MIG welder is just not wanted or useful. The Arc pressure command controls manages the arc qualities in the two MIG and Adhere modes. In MIG mode, it controls present rise time, affecting puddle fluidity, bead contour, and penetration. In adhere method the arc pressure manage behaves as a DIG command functionality and improves arc efficiency in brief arc circumstances. Computerized Preflow and Postflow regulate increases weld excellent through stops and commences helping to lower porosity for significant high-quality success. The new adjustable burn up again control minimizes trimming demanded so the wire is at the great size for each and every restart. When you take into consideration all these characteristics and general performance, the all new Electricity i-MIG 200 is between the ideal you’ll find in its course yielding skilled degree results. MIG: Weld up to a optimum of 7/16″ in a solitary move weld* 240V Weld up to 3/4″ in numerous pass weld 240V Weld a minimal of 24 gauge 120/240V Weld a greatest of 1/8″ solitary go on 120V Weld a highest of 1/4″ multi-go on 120V *One pass welds larger than 1/4″ are not normally recommended as a audio welding method. Weld with an electrode with a minimal diameter of 1/16″ 120/240V Weld with an electrode with a utmost diameter of 5/32″ 240V Weld with an electrode with a greatest diameter of 3/32″ 120V
Digital IGBT Inverter layout gives steady, small spatter arc overall performance
Arc pressure manage (Inductance) adjusts arc qualities in equally MIG and Stick modes
Able of SMAW (Stick) welding when MIG disorders are not suitable / Flux main capable
Eurostyle swift coupler enables easy aftermarket changeover to other MIG guns
Weld aluminum with optional MIG gun / Automated Preflow and Postflow / Adjustable Burn off back again command