Top 10 Rated shooting dvd in 2021 Comparison Table
- Multi-World and National Champion shooter Robert Vogel shows you how to best approach and shoot a stage in Practical shooting competition
- Robert reviews the gear he uses in USPSA and IDPA as well as the targets for both sports and their respective scoring methods
- He demonstrates the El President drill, Mozambique drill, and One-and-One Drill
- With competition and membership numbers quickly growing in both these shooting sports this video will give you an edge in getting to the next level
- 7” x 14” Mini-Poster
- ⛹🏻HELP YOUR YOUNG SHOOTER drain shots like a pro; search no more for basketball shooting instructions, training aids, or shooting devices. Most shooting aids and advice online is not for kids. Hot Hand Shooting DVD was created exclusively for kids and youth players. My son and I have tried all of the shooting gadgets and watched almost all of the shooting instruction DVDs on the market. Save yourself the time, hassle, and confusion. Hot Hand Shooting develops the perfect jump shot.
- 🎯THE ULTIMATE WEAPON is the jump shot. In the game of basketball, it's the great equalizer! No matter your kid’s height, size, or skill level - Hot Hand Shooting can help them develop into a jump shooting machine! No need for a shooting device, aid, or glove - your youth player will develop a natural, smooth, and rainbow-arc jump shot.
- 😉FRUSTRATION NO MORE because I have done all the work for you. No more confusion. I spent over a decade studying shooting instructors and great basketball shooters like Stephen Curry, Ray Allen, and Larry Bird. I eliminated the techniques that didn't work for young shooters and synergized what did into the FIRE METHOD. The easiest and most effective way to shoot the basketball. Great for coaches and parents.
- 🏀FUN DRILLS and GAMES is the best way to learn any new skill. The DVD is jam packed with shooting drills, exciting games, motivation, and inspiration that will transform your child into a knockdown jump shooter. Watch as Coach C deconstructs the jump shot from the feet to the follow thru. 7 Fun and Exciting DVD Chapters end with interactive reviews to cement the principles of The FIRE METHOD. Your kid will get instant feedback and results. Bonus CD Rom included. Drills, Games, Workouts and More
- 🔥SATISFACTION GUARANTEED I want the best for my son and the kids I coach just as you do for your child. That's why I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If the Fire Method does not improve your kid's jump shooting skills - return the DVD for a full refund. As a bonus to help your child become a well-rounded player - dribbling, passing. I added my two best-selling basketball e-books: 33 Fun Youth Basketball Drills and Hot Hand Shooting - more insight into the FIRE Shooting Method.
- Pro-Tips from Bill Rogers
- Fernando Coelho (Director)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- John Chapman (Chappy) is the founder & Director of Training of LMS Defense, a full service training, consulting, and weapons system testing firm.
- Chappy is an industry recognized leader in the application of night vision and IR laser technology to the law enforcement and armed citizen missions.
- In this video Chappy reviews the fundamentals of shooting in a close quarter environment.
- He talks about the difference between mindset on the street vs. the range, proper selection of weapons, lighting, lasers & support equipment.
- He also covers CQB weapon manipulation and transitions, target engagements, multi directional threats, and more.
- Human Kinetics (Publisher)
- Nicholas Turturro, Cathy Moriarty, Sherilyn Fenn (Actors)
- Spencer T. Folmar (Director) - Spencer T. Folmar (Writer) - Spencer T. Folmar (Producer)
- Audience Rating: R (Restricted)
- The program replicates the minimal amount of time a shooter will have to successfully neutralize an adversary
- We take you to the Rogers Shooting School in Ellijay, GA for a one-on-one private training session Bill is a former FBI Agent and inventor of the first Kydex Holster in 1972 He started the Rogers Holster Company in 1973, purchased by Safariland in 1985
- Bill developed a training program and a high speed moving target system The program replicates the minimal amount of time a shooter will have to successfully neutralize an adversary
- Reactive Carbine takes you through carbine setup, proper stance and grip, engaging multiple targets, moving, transitioning to a pistol, how to zero your carbine, shooting steel and alternative targets, shooting from different positions, and much more
- In-Brief by Bill Rogers covering his training program and 7" by 14" mini poster included
- Lou Fratello & Players, Youth Soccer Coaching, Soccer tips (Actors)
- Marty Schupak (Director)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- Eliminates common drifting of the guide hand (non-shooting hand)
- Easily allows a "One handed shot"
- Helps keep elbows 'in' during shot
- One size fits all (youth to professional athletes)
- Can shoot right or left handed without making adjustments to the HSP
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Chuck Connors, Johnny Crawford, Paul Fix (Actors)
- Joseph H. Lewis (Director) - Arthur Browne Jr. (Writer) - Arthur Gardner (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Are you Googling for top 10 rated shooting dvd for your money in 2021? We had scanned more than 23,247 customer satisfaction about top 10 best shooting dvd in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Championship Productions Jay Wright: 28 Competitive Drills for Shooting and Footwork DVD
With Jay Wright, Villanova University Head Men’s Basketball Mentor, NCAA “Sweet 16” (2005), Philadelphia Significant Five Eastern Higher education Coach of the 12 months. Villanova University basketball has reached a new degree of excitement less than Coach Jay Wright. His attention to detail and repetition permit his teams to contend with the nation’s best programs. A solid believer in footwork and equilibrium, Wright regularly incorporates these into every taking pictures drill as he guides you by the total capturing progression with this on-courtroom presentation. This DVD is packed with 28 valuable drills that present why Villanova is a harmful offensive club each 12 months in the potent Huge East. Working with heat-up and method drills, activity drills, and free of charge throw drills, he teaches and describes fundamentals and teaching factors. Exercise begins with established lifts to strengthen correct strategy. “Trying to keep the elbow under the ball” is emphasized in the Bradley drill. The Mikan and reverse Mikan drills develops touch around the basket. A staple in the Villanova program is found in the one particular-and two-phase capturing sequence, which depends on appropriate footwork. V-cuts, rebounding, and taking pictures are merged in 3 man, two ball capturing drills. In all of the drills, a major emphasis is place on good, crisp passing. Wright believes in match-like, competitive shooting as he progresses via observe. Because assurance is the key to free throw taking pictures, the Wildcats do the job on no cost throw consistency in the course of this movie. Finally, match predicaments obstacle players to build their self esteem from the free of charge toss line. Throughout competitive drills, Wright preaches to his players to “established up fast, shoot gradual”. The two ball drill segment combines the screener and cutter as they establish components of movement offense into capturing drills. 4 reducing selections are offered just after screens: Curl cut, back again cut, out reduce, and the straight reduce.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Bundle Dimensions:1 x 1 x 1 inches 15.84 Ounces
Merchandise product number:BD-2530E
Date Initial Available:August 18, 2011
Nation of Origin:USA
Increase your team’s taking pictures percentage
Recreation condition drills obstacle players to create self-assurance and make your crew tricky to protect
Discover footwork drills to make your crew basically sound
Get open up photographs from any where on the floor
84 Minutes, 2006