Top 10 Best spear head spear point weapon in 2021 Comparison Table
- Viking throwing spearhead
- Niello-like effect finish
- Shaft diameter of 1 inch
- Overall: 16 1/4 inch
- Blade length: 9 3/4 inch
- Style of spearpoint used from roman through medieval times
- Crafted in steel for better durability
- Hollow base for insertion of the spear shaft
- Total length is 8"
- Material: Steel
- DIMENSIONS: 10.7 inch (27.2 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.2 inches (10.7 centimeter) and a weight of 8.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 Stainless Steel with a black, nylon handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient nylon belt sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the handle grooves
- Classic spear is cold forged out of medium carbon SK-5 steel
- Heat treated to a spring temper
- Flexes under stress rather than breaking
- Comes complete with heavyweight American Ash shaft and a sturdy Secure-Ex Sheath
- Specifications - Blade Length: 18 inches; Handle Length: 71 inches; Weight: 20 ounces
- Overall Length: 7.50 Inches
- Diameter: 21.17 mm
- Material: Iron
- Modern cold forging - a process pioneered by Cold Steel
- Made from SK-5 medium carbon steel
- Heat treated and drawn to a tough spring temper, and designed to flex or bend under impact forces rather than breaking or shattering
- Choice of two different premium American Ash shafts, and comes complete with a durable Secure-Ex Sheath
- Specifications - Overall Length: 38 inches; Weigh: 27.2 ounces
- HUNTER’S SPEAR: The wilderness is calling; Our REAPR spears answer the call; Hunt small game with our short spear's accuracy-increasing grooved nylon fiberglass grip; Pierce targets effectively at a distance with our battle spear
- CLOSE QUARTERS CAPABLE: Your target is closer than you think; Our spear shaft's compact design is excellent for close quarters situations; Deliver cutting, chopping, or thrusting blows with tight directed movements with the blade spear's short handle
- RECREATIONAL THROWING SPEAR: Not just a spear survival hunting tool, this throwing javelin is great for recreational throwing; Strike makeshift targets like stumps, trees, and hay bales accurately; Great for competitions with friends and family
- DURABLE SURVIVALIST TOOL: Nature requires a long-lasting removable spear head; Easily sharpen the precision cast blade head’s 2Cr13 stainless steel; The black oxide finish provides rust resistance and reduces reflectivity when stealth is required
- RESPECT THE BLADE: Avoid accidents with our stylized rubber TPR snap sheath; The sharp 8 inch 8mm-thick serrated spear hunting blade deals extra damage to targets with the spear blade's serrations, creating an effective hunting and fishing tool
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Sun Chien, Lo Meng, Pan Ping-chang (Actors)
- Chang Cheh (Director) - Ni Kuang (Writer) - Runme Shaw (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PENGUIN GROUP
- Owen, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 368 Pages - 06/06/2013 (Publication Date) - Penguin (Publisher)
- Brand New & Factory Original!
Are you finding for top 10 rated spear head spear point weapon for the budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 44,712 customer satisfaction about top 10 best spear head spear point weapon in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Medieval Gears Talhofer Buckler Shield,Functional Talhofer Buckler Shield,Battle Ready Talhofer Buckler Shield,
This 14 gauge steel 7.5″ diameter fight grade useful medieval defend boss will come with 6 pre-drilled holes and all the hardware for a speedy and uncomplicated put in on your defend.
Offer Dimensions:8 x 8 x 2 inches 1.4 Lbs
Date Initially Available:February 22, 2019
This 14 gauge metal 7.5″ diameter beat grade practical medieval protect manager arrives with 6 pre-drilled holes and all the hardware for a fast and quick put in on your shield.
A protect boss, or umbo, is a spherical, convex or conical piece of materials, normally metallic, at the centre of a defend.
The manager deflects the sword blow, defending the protect, which is commonly made of wooden, and at the similar time damaging the blade of the enemy’s sword.
This traditionally precise hand solid 1.5” substantial convex steel boss is fantastic for mounting on your very own spherical shield. It has a dimpled normal shiny steel finish. Are you completely ready to rumble?
Proportions: General Diameter: 7.5″ Over-all Peak: 1.5″ Mounting Holes: 6 Material: 14 Gauge Steel with Shiny End Fat: 1.4 lb Ailment: Model New * We are not responsible for any injuries and/or dying triggered by the use and/or misuse of this product.