Top 10 Rated surebonder staple gun in 2021 Comparison Table
- Air-operated stapler
- Uses Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 type staples
- Highly recommended for upholstery projects
- Adjustable air exhaust
- Applications include but not limited to upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap, woodworking projects
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Perfect for hanging garland and lights
- Includes light staples with insulators
- Trigger Mode: Switch the knob to Trigger mode, squeeze the handle to pre-set the staple gun, position the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the Trigger to set the staple.
- Normal Mode: Switch the knob to Normal mode, place the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the handle to set the staple. (Just like a traditional staple gun)
- Adjustable Staple Depth: (+) mode is for more power when driving staples into hard surfaces. (-) mode is for less power when driving staples into softer surfaces or in applications where the staple does not need to be driven flush.
- Drop In Staple Loading: Turn the staple gun upside down, press and squeeze the track release and pull out the track, place staples in the track with the staple legs facing up, close the track.
- Uses Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 staples
- This light duty staple gun is perfect for crafts or household repairs
- Easy-to-use design requires less force to set staples
- Cushioned rubber handle reduces fatigue on long projects
- All-steel construction provides outstanding durability
- Compatible with 1/4", 5/16” and 3/8" Surebonder #3 - Arrow JT-21 staples
- TRIGGER MODE: Switch the knob to Trigger mode, squeeze the handle to pre-set the staple gun, position the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the Trigger to set the staple.
- NORMAL MODE: Switch the knob to Normal mode, place the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the handle to set the staple. (Just like a traditional staple gun)
- ADJUSTABLE STAPLE DEPTH: (+) mode is for more power when driving staples into hard surfaces. (-) mode is for less power when driving staples into softer surfaces or in applications where the staple does not need to be driven flush.
- EASY DROP-IN STAPLE LOADING: Turn the staple gun upside down, press and squeeze the track release and pull out the track, place staples in the track with the staple legs facing up, close the track.
- COMPATIBILITY: Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 staples
- Heavy duty staple gun is as versatile as it is durable
- Drives heavy-duty narrow crown Surebonder #4 - Arrow T50 style staples, brad nails and pin nails
- All-steel construction and comfortable non-slip grip
- Adjustable drive depth, simple drop-in loading and for storage, compress the handle to minimize space in your toolbox
- Easy on your wrists and hands when stapling at any angle
- Trigger fire mode shoots a staple every time the handle is squeezed and then the trigger is pulled, normal mode shoots a staple every time the handle alone is squeezed
- Uses Surebonder #4 staples or arrow T50 type staples in 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., or 9/16 in. leg length Surebonder staple model numbers respectively: 55014, 55516, 55038, 55012 and 55916
- Adjustable drive allows for stapling in to hard and soft surfaces
- Features a comfortable grip handle, a staple viewer to see remaining staples and durable lightweight aluminum body
- Squeeze, Position & Fire
- Bundle of 3 items - Surebonder 5525 Plastic Light Duty 1/4” to 3/8” Stapler, Light Duty 1/4" Leg Length (55114) and 5/16” Leg Length (55116), 0.441” Crown Staples. Each type of staples comes in a box of 1000.
- Drop in loading and easy to squeeze handle. Requires 33% less force to set staples. Lightweight and perfect for everyday stapling needs around the home or office.
- The staples model# 55114 & 55116 contains 1,000 staples/box and works great for many home décor and crafting projects.
- Staple uses 1/4", 5/16”, 3/8” Surebonder No.3 or Arrow JT21 Staples. Product dimensions: 8.5”L x 1.1”Wx 8.0”H.
- The staples could be used in Surebonder staple gun models: 5525, 5580, ST-3600; and also Arrow JT21, JT27, T27; Powershot 1000E; Stanley TR45.
- Drop in loading
- Easy to squeeze handle
- Requires33-Percent less force to set staples
- Uses 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch Sure bonder No. 3 or Arrow JT21 Staples
- Dimensions: 1.10-Inch L x 8.50-Inch W x 8-Inch H
- [HEAVY DUTY] This staple gun is constructed with chromed, heavy duty steel making it the highest quality build possible.
- [COMPATIBILITY] Any brand or size of heavy duty staples that have a narrow, wide, or power crown will work with this staple gun.
- [FEATURES] Cushioned non-slip grip, easy drop-in staple loading, and convenient staple viewing window
- [POWER] Integrated power adjustment dial for desired staple drive depth
- [DIY] Upholstry, woodwork, furniture, home repair, carpeting, and more
Are you looking for top 10 great surebonder staple gun for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 57,611 customer satisfaction about top 10 best surebonder staple gun in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Surebonder 5650 All-In-1 Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Use any brand name or measurement of major obligation staples! Never get the improper staples yet again with the Surebonder hefty obligation all-in-1 staple gun. Takes advantage of any regular form hefty obligation staples Surebonder no.4, no.5, no.6, no.11 weighty responsibility staples or Arrow T50, Powerfast, Stanley, Duo-Rapid, Bostitch, Craftsman, Learn Mechanic, Do-it, Ace Components, Black & Decker, and Unifix staples. Simple drop in staple loading. Viewing window lets you know if you need to load staples.
Large Obligation Staple Gun
Employs ANY Brand or Measurement of Weighty Responsibility Staples
Cushioned Non-Slip Grip
All Metal Design
Utilizes most manufacturers of weighty responsibility staples
Fall in staple loading
Staple load view window