Top 10 Rated traumatic pistol in 2021 Comparison Table
- This model uses a fifth-segment lumbar vertebra and a fifth lumbar vertebrae, which are composed of a soft elastic body, which is convenient for the user to demonstrate, lumbar disc herniation, and shows the changes of the human intervertebral disc when the human body bends when it is distorted,
- This model is widely used in orthopedics, surgery, for clinical teaching, occupational disease prevention, ergonomics, physical education, etc. It has good auxiliary teaching and demonstration!
- Made of high-quality PVC, and it is easy to wash.
- Lumbar Vertebrae Model only,ther accessories demo in the picture is not included.
- Realistic gun simulator
- Different types of targets
- Alignment of a front sight
- English (Publication Language)
- SNR357 - Sleek black, heavy-weight, full-metal body
- FUELED BY A 12-GRAM CO2 CARTRIDGE - Delivers speeds up to 400 fps with BBs and 500 fps with .177 caliber pellets
- COMPATIBLE WITH .177-CALIBER PELLETS OR TRADITIONAL STEEL BBs - Includes 6 reusable BB cartridges and 6 reusable pellet cartridges (BBs and pellets not included)
- SLIDE SAFETY - To ensure proper and safe handling
- FIXED BLADE FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT - To stay on target
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Fabric: Mid-weight, non-stretch denim
- Wash cold
- High waist and button fly , Fading and whiskering
- Rise: 10.75in / 27cm
- 18-shot, .177 caliber BB air pistol with realistic blowback action
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge (CO2 not included)
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 320 fps
- Features a full metal slide, drop-out metal mag, and realistic controls
- Fixed Glock-style sights and officially licensed Glock markings; Fits most aftermarket duty holsters
- Full size, real feel, dual action - Durable synthetic design and up to 1400 rounds per minute
- Fueled by (2) 12-gram co2 cartridges - Delivers speeds up to 430 fps (co2 cartridges not included)
- Adjustable stock - 6 adjustable positions make the rifle easy to handle and shoulder
- 25-round drop out magazine - Compatible with traditional 4.5 millimeter steel bbs (bbs not included)
- Accessory rail mounted red dot sight - Keeps you on target
- During the Civil War, the Union Army purchased almost 130,000 pieces
- The gun was a .44 caliber, six shot, front-loader that took linen or paper cartridges
- This non-firing replica has the handling characteristics of the original
- Overall Length: 14 5/8"; weight - 2lbs 8oz; Barrel Length 7 3/4-inch
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
- Sits at waist
- Loose through seat and thigh
- Straight leg
Are you finding for top 10 best traumatic pistol for the budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 26,315 customer satisfaction about top 10 best traumatic pistol in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Human Anatomy Skeleton Spine Lumbar Disc Herniation Teaching Model Brain Skull Traumatic Pistol School Supplies Medical Instrume
100% brand new and substantial excellent
Color: As the photograph exhibits
Type: Lumbar Vertebrae Model
Dimension: Approx. 10 x 10cm/ 3.94 x 3.94in (As the picture displays)
Quantity: 1 Laptop
Take note: 1. No retail bundle.
2. Make sure you allow -1cm mistake due to manual measurement.Pls make confident you do not head ahead of you bid.
3. Owing to the variations among distinct monitors, the photograph may perhaps not mirror the precise colour of the item. Thank you!
Package deal includes
1 x Lumbar Vertebrae Model
Date Very first Available:March 30, 2021
◆ 5. Lumbar Vertebrae Product only,ther add-ons demo in the photograph is not included.
◆ 2.Shows the adjustments of the human intervertebral disc when the human physique bends when it is distorted.
◆ 4. Produced of higher-quality PVC, and it is easy to wash.
◆ 1. This model employs a fifth-section lumbar vertebra and a fifth lumbar vertebrae, which are composed of a delicate elastic physique, which is hassle-free for the person to demonstrate, lumbar disc herniation.
◆ 3. This model is commonly utilised in orthopedics, medical procedures, for clinical training, occupational condition prevention, ergonomics, bodily instruction, and many others. It has superior auxiliary educating and demonstration!