Top 10 Best vortex tactical 30mm riflescope ring in 2021 Comparison Table
- Robust 6-screw Tactical Ring is perfect for mounting red-dot optics, magnifiers, and other accessories with 30mm tube diameters to your Picatinny rail.
- When using this ring to mount a conventional riflescope, we strongly recommend lapping the rings for a proper and secure fit for your optic.
- This Vortex Tactical Ring positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.18 inches (30.0 mm) from the base.
- Sold two rings per package.
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The Venom 5-25x56 First Focal Plane (MRAD) riflescope is built for long-range and competition with a 5-25x mag range built into a 34mm tube for a massive amount of turret travel (25 MRAD max elevation/windage).
- XD Optical System delivers impressive resolution, edge-to-edge sharpness and greatly reduces chromatic abberation. Fully multi-coated lenses provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- The RevStop Zero System offers an easy to set, fast and reliable return to zero. Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- EBR-7C reticle ensures subtensions are accurate throughout the mag range making it easy to measure and range targets.The fast focus eyepiece allows for easy reticle focusing while the included throw lever allows for fast transitions between magnifications
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed providing water and fogproof performance. Armortek coating protects the lenses from scratches and oil. The one-piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 34mm tube is shockproof, shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 5-25x50 first focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to long range shooting scenarios.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 6-24x50 stands at the intersection of precision and value, delivering an impressive array of features and performance.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The first focal plane, glass-etched reticle keep subtensions accurate throughout the 4x zoom range.
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob give shooters the tools needed for long distance precision shooting. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The single piece 30mm tube is shockproof, ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impacts. Strong o-ring seals and nitrogen purging waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user. Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
- The Viper HS-T 6-24x50 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting & Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MOA) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges . Featured length of the barrel is approximately around 15.5 inches
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections.
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is o-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fogproof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
- The Strike Eagle 5-25x56 First Focal Plane (MOA) riflescope provides the features needed to improve your long distance shooting.
- XD Optical System delivers impressive resolution, edge-to-edge sharpness and greatly reduces chromatic abberation. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- The RevStop Zero System offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments. Tactical locking turrets prevent accidental adjustments and provides fast, accurate adjustments.
- An illuminated reticle eases use in low light and against dark backgrounds. The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- The scopes are nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one-piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 34mm tube is shockproof, shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 is built on a 30mm main tube with a hard anodized finish providing a rugged, tough hunting scope; The Mil-Dot reticle is useful for helping to estimate range, windage and bullet holdover
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity; The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses
- Capped reset turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope; Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position
- The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing while the MAG-Bar allows rapid, easy changes in magnification
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 scope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications; O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper provides fogproof and waterproof performance
- Durability and perfomance are the pillars of the Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40 riflescope. VMR-1 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and XR fully multi-coated lenses give the brightest views possible. The extremely accurate hashmarked based reticle works especially well at extended ranges.
- With distinctive, responsive dialing, the exposed tactical turrets are built with the shooter in mind. A zero reset feature keeps zeroing simple and quick.
- Strong o-ring seals, nitrogen purging, and shockproof construction guarantees rugged, waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The Diamondback Tactical offers features that will benefit any rifle platform.
Are you finding for top 10 best vortex tactical 30mm riflescope ring for the budget in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 69,485 customer satisfaction about top 10 best vortex tactical 30mm riflescope ring in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Monstrum Precision Picatinny Scope Rings | 30 mm Diameter
Line up your shot at the actual height you want it with the Monstrum Tactical Precision Scope Rings! Just about every established of scope rings is precision crafted to a provided peak specification. Pick the peak that matches your specific rifle setup and desired cheek weld. Your shot is lined up just in which you want it each and every time. Accessible in four distinctive heights to match the requires of any shooter: .85 inch, 1.00 inch, 1.20 inch, and 1.35 inch. Peak is calculated from the center of the rifle scope tube to the bottom aircraft of the Picatinny mount. 30 mm in diameter, the rings are created for use with standard 30 millimeter scope tubes. The Picatinny foundation is suitable with all Picatinny mounting techniques. It is not compatible with Weaver mounts. The torx locking screw system permits for brief however effective tightening even though guarding from the screws from stripping. The rings are crafted from lightweight 6061 grade aluminum, with a significant responsibility steel mounting system for severe tolerance. All Monstrum rings and mounts consist of a life span ensure.
Day Initially Available:November 23, 2020
1.35 inches in top, calculated from the centre of the rifle scope tube to the bottom plane of the Picatinny rail mount
30 mm diameter rings for mounting common 30 mm rifle scope tubes
Picatinny mount base system will come outfitted with tailor made Picatinny locking bolts that slot seamlessly into your Picatnny rail with zero wiggle – confirmed to maintain zero from the toughest of recoil | Not suitable with Weaver mounts
Uses hardened steel Torx mounting components to avoid stripping of the bolts
Available in four distinctive heights to match the needs of any shooter: .85 inch, 1.00 inch, 1.20 inch, and 1.35 inch