Top 10 Rated vortex tactical rings in 2021 Comparison Table
- Robust 6-screw Tactical Ring is perfect for mounting red-dot optics, magnifiers, and other accessories with 30mm tube diameters to your Picatinny rail.
- When using this ring to mount a conventional riflescope, we strongly recommend lapping the rings for a proper and secure fit for your optic.
- This Vortex Tactical Ring positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.18 inches (30.0 mm) from the base.
- Sold two rings per package.
- The Strike Eagle 5-25x56 First Focal Plane (MOA) riflescope provides the features needed to improve your long distance shooting.
- XD Optical System delivers impressive resolution, edge-to-edge sharpness and greatly reduces chromatic abberation. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- The RevStop Zero System offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments. Tactical locking turrets prevent accidental adjustments and provides fast, accurate adjustments.
- An illuminated reticle eases use in low light and against dark backgrounds. The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- The scopes are nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one-piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 34mm tube is shockproof, shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 is built on a 30mm main tube with a hard anodized finish providing a rugged, tough hunting scope; The Mil-Dot reticle is useful for helping to estimate range, windage and bullet holdover
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity; The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses
- Capped reset turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope; Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position
- The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing while the MAG-Bar allows rapid, easy changes in magnification
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 scope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications; O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper provides fogproof and waterproof performance
- From first to last light, this 2-7x32 Crossfire II Crossbow Scope Kit (scope, 30mm rings, flip caps and neoprene cover) provides hunters looking for accuracy and dependability everything they need to start stacking bolts and filling tags.
- The XBR-2 reticle is specifically designed for crossbows for a 40-yard zero and fast, accurate holdovers from 20-100 yards. The reticle is also equipped with dual illumination, red or green, for accuracy in low light.
- The magnification and FPS on the magnifier ring keep the scope compatible with a variety of bows and setups, and a wide field of view makes it perfect for a variety of shooting situations.
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, this scope provides reliable waterproof and fogproof performance in all environments and over a wide range of temperatures.
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user. Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
- The Viper HS-T 6-24x50 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting & Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MOA) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges . Featured length of the barrel is approximately around 15.5 inches
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections.
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is o-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fogproof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
- We get it, not everyone likes to rock their Vortex Nation pride in blaze orange or toxic green. Some prefer a more subtle approach.
- If that’s you, then this OD Green/Grey mesh-backed cap was made just for your head.
- Slight color variations are normal and actual color may vary from image displayed.
- Adjustable Back Closure, Cotton with Polyester Mesh, Embroidered, Machine Wash Cold
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 5-25x50 first focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to long range shooting scenarios.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
- This quick-release cantilever mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights with 30mm tubes onto a flattop style rifle.
- The offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, providing correct eye relief and head placement when used on your rifle.
- This mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.45 inches (37 mm) from the top surface of the Picatinny base.
- The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Weighs 8.9 ounces. Made with pride in the USA.
Are you Googling for top 10 good vortex tactical rings for the money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 33,233 customer satisfaction about top 10 best vortex tactical rings in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Vortex Optics Pro Series Riflescope Rings
From the manufacturer
.75 inches (19.05 mm)
.95 inches (24.13 mm)
.90 inches (22.86 mm)
1. Inches (25.4 mm)
1.26 Inches (32. mm)
1.54 Inches (39.1 mm)
39.9 Grams – 1.41 oz
45.92 Grams – 1.62 oz
44.7 Grams – 1.58 oz
48.7 Grams – 1.72 oz
50.7 Grams – 1.79 oz
53.8 Grams – 1.9 oz
Date 1st Available:January 9, 2019
These Vortex Professional Collection Rings place the center of the riflescope tube at a peak of 1. Inches (25. 4 mm) from the foundation. Sold two rings for each deal.
The finishing contact to your rifle and optic blend. Pro Sequence rings combine rock-stable reliability and power with large high-quality machining to assure supreme precision and consistency.
Streamlined, light-weight and strong, these rings use 4 T-25 Torx-style socket cap screws for safe mounting.
Matches Weaver and Pica tinny Rails
Excess weight (For every Ring): 48. 7 Grams – 1. 72 oz